The Artificial Forest The Artificial Forest

Awesome!

Wow, what to say? This song really took my fancy. I really like how subtle it is, and as you said it really fits as background music. Since I am a really big fan of cyberpunk in general this song transports med back to when I was playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I think this would fit in perfectly in a lab there. But reading your setting, it feels like it would fit perfectly there too. Good Job anyhow and keep up the amazing work! :)

Raining Axons Raining Axons

Nice!

Really good one! I like when songs like theese are kept simple, and you managed to do just that. I really like how the sounds flow together, the main melody grips you and those small noises that sounds somewhat high-pitched and flute:ish really complemet it good.
The only thing I have to say that can be somewhat negative is about the mixing around the end, where it gets kind of sharp and strong around the higher frequenzies. Apart from that it's a really good tune and I'm gonna listen to more of your stuff. :)

And oh! If you feel you got some time over for it, could you please check out my song "Star Forge" and leave a small review or something? Would be much appreciated! :)

/Antisp1ral

On the moon (Past) On the moon (Past)

Thumbs up for this one!

This song has such an amazing flow to it, and the choice of instruments is equally amazing. The only thing I would ask you to change, or rather add, is some more of those lovely stings you got playng around 1.30 and then again closer to the end of the song. I just think that they could go great with the pad in the "background", but I guess that's just a matter of personal taste. Please, docontinue making songs like this one. :)

Dj-Fab responds:

Hi :) Thanks for your word, i appreciate :) I will continue, don't worry ! =)

Everyone Else Everyone Else

Great job guys!

I've gotta say, this one took me back a couple of years and a lot of nice memories. Just like most pop-punk tunes this one keeps it simple and uncomplicated and I really like that, but it would have been totally sweet if you put a short guitar solo just before the last chorus, just to add a little bit of variation and awesomeness to the song. Overall a pretty well balanced mix, though the song could've been just a tad bit louder. Despite my "complaints" it's a really good song though. Do continue with what you're doing! :)

Oh and btw, just a littel sidenote to EVAunit1: If you really knew your punk genres you would definitley know that this isn't anywhere close to emo (or is it just me that doesn't see any similarities btween G.S.H and for example Rites Of Spring?)

Star Shrill WIP Star Shrill WIP

Nice work

This is really good considering it's your first submission. I really like how nice and calm the song itself is. What I would really like to see is a more complex beat and maybe a small boost to the lower frequencies. Other than that I really like it.
Keep on working and learning and I'm sure you'll make some really nice songs. :)

Oh and btw, would be awesome if you could check out my submission "Star Forge" if you've got the time. :)

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Still...

...can't get enough of this one. it's like D'n'B/Breakbeat and Megaman had a baby. Love it!

SH - Come Too Far SH - Come Too Far

Reminds me of...

...the soundtrack from Breath Of Fire 3. And yes, that is definitley a good thing. ;D

xKore - Eden (Snapple Remix) xKore - Eden (Snapple Remix)

Respect

Really like what you did to the original. Imo the "vocal bass" sounds just great and works great with the rest of the track. The small glitch:esque elements just added to the awesomeness and the overall feel of the song.
What I also like about this remix is the calmness, when compared to the original tune. This one got more of a "chill" atmosphere. Really looking forward to hear more from you.

dietsnapple135 responds:

Thanks! I'm glad most people like the vox bass, mainly because I really like it, and I really like using it. The glitch effects are some of my most intricate, and I'm really surprised by how much people are noticing. It's really awesome! Thanks for the review :D

FFX - To Zanarkand Remix FFX - To Zanarkand Remix

Really good cover

This one made me tear up alittle (friend of mine had this played at his funeral yesterday). I like how it's a little different from the original here and there. And that crackling is as said before really easy to get rid of. I'd suggest you usa compression and maybe a little EQ to get it right though. ^^

zzbtbest1000zz responds:

Thanks for the insight.

It's a bit too late to fix the song, I kind of forgot the riff, and may have lost the file

[Hardstyle] Cry For Freedom [Hardstyle] Cry For Freedom

Pretty good.

The melody is really, really catchy, I could almost say infectious. I can't really say anything about the beat other than the fact that it is more or less just like any other Nustyle beat. Hollow punch and then a shockwave of bass. Just like it should be in Nustyle I guess. :P
Anyhow, really good job on the mixing and mastering. At some places things got a little too loud, but that could be my headphones too, so what the heck.
Keep up the good work!

VelociD responds:

Still working on it.
Check out Breakdown if you want to hear some creative Hardstyle :D.

And thx for your review.